SKYE by Crown Group
Luxury Skye by Crown Group apartments unveiled. The making of a Masterpiece.
“We all need to be challenged to leap out of our comfort zone and reach a new benchmark. The design of Skye by Crown Group was an opportunity for us to demonstrate what is possible in next-luxury residential living.”
Koichi shares his story of the creation of Skye: “It was always our mission to create the feeling of visiting a beautiful five-star luxury resort on a remote island. We wanted to take Skye by Crown Group far beyond the current residential standard.” Koichi found inspiration in the shards of light that dance across the Northern skies. This influenced the façade and Skyedeck, which are the signature features of Skye by Crown Group.
Internally, the ambition was to create something equally as beautiful and highly functional, “like a sculpture you can live in”, says Koichi, “This is the element we are most proud of”. All apartments are extraordinarily efficient, functional and user-friendly, creating an effortless living experience.
Skye by Crown Group’s elegant façade is a sculptural benchmark in a timeless style, set by this new architectural icon
A Once in a Lifetime
It is a truly rare event where all the elements combine to create a project capable of becoming a true icon – A developer with the bravery to deliver something remarkable, an architect with a single minded vision and the location to bring it all together.
Above all else Skye by Crown Group is architectural innovation at its best, featuring truly inspiring living architecture by Koichi Takada, floating high above the world below.
From vision to icon
Skye by Crown Group is imagination realised. Right from its conception the vision for Skye was to create an architectural icon that would transform North Sydney living; overlooking the CBD, elegant and timeless in style and a new benchmark for urban sophistication. Skye by Crown Group will be a milestone revered for decades to come.
- Project Skye by Crown Group
- Location 211 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney
- Client Crown International Holdings Group
- Status Completed November 2016
- Architecture Koichi Takada Architects
- Landscape Architecture 360 Degree Landscape Architects
- CGI Integrated Design Solutions
- Structural/Civil Engineer Van Der Meer Consulting
- Hydraulic Engineer C&M Consulting Engineer P/L
- Builder Crown International Holdings Group
- PCA Vic Lilli & Partners
- Acoustic Engineer Acoustic Logic
- Accessible Engineer Accessible Solutions
- Electrical Engineer Building Services Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer Building Services Engineers
- Fire Engineer Holmes Fire
- Sprinkler Consultant DA Design
- Facade Engineer Arcadis Design & Consultancy