V by Crown Group
Rising from Parramatta’s most significant site on Macquarie Street, V by Crown Group is a new landmark on the greater western Sydney landscape.
Stunning ‘V Club’ architectural amenity designed by celebrated Japanese/Australian architect Koichi Takada, V by Crown Group will be a shining 26 level tower, designed by multi award-winning Allen Jack + Cottier architects with unprecedented views across Sydney’s skyline and Parramatta’s heritage Parklands.
Comprising a range of apartments including executive studios and exclusive penthouses, 2,000 sqm of retail and commercial space including a bustling outdoor forum, V by Crown Group will be a 21st century state-of-the-art community.
Under construction. Due for completion 2015.
“V by Crown Group represents a significant chapter in the built history of one of Australia’s most historic communities – A junction between past, present and future, a meeting point of the community and the coming together of visions created by world class architects”
Crown Group Chief Executive Iwan Sunito
- Winner Asia Pacific Property Awards 2016 - 2017 Five Star Award for Residential High Rise Architecture 2016
- Project V by Crown Group
- Location Parramatta, Sydney
- Status Under Construction
- Residential Tower Architecture Allen Jack + Cottier
- Interior Design Koichi Takada Architects
- Fire Engineer Holmes Fire
- CGI Integrated Design Solutions